Rainwave Current Song Widget for Twitch Streamers
We highly encourage you use Rainwave as background music for your streams! All our music is volume-normalized and ad-free, perfect for background as part of a stream!
Content ID Concerns
The tl;dr is use OverClocked ReMix/OCR Radio. You are completely content ID safe when you do!
To see the long version, click here.
Lyrical content per station is noted below, as some streamers will not appreciate having a song with lyrics competing on stream with their own voice for user's attention. (even if the song is turned down to be in the background)
- All has some lyrical content, and is "rated G"/"safe for work". (no swears, no racial slurs, no hentai game content or album art, etc) You stand a strong risk of being Content IDed when using this station.
- Game has very little lyrical content, and is rated G/safe for work. You will almost certainly be Content IDed.
- OverClocked ReMix has no copyrighted content, has some lyrical content, and is rated PG-13 with the very rare R. We defer to OverClocked ReMix's judgement, which in rare cases produces content such as Niggaz 4 Life. More importantly, though, you will not be Content IDed with OCR.
- Covers has a lot of lyrical content, and is rated PG-13 for swearing and themes from some remixes with lyrics. You have a very small chance of being Content IDed.
- Chiptune has no lyrical content, and is rated G. You have a small chance of being Content IDed.
How To Use in OBS
- Add a Browser Source to your scene in OBS Studio.
- Configure your widget below. If you know CSS, you can tune the CSS directly to your liking using the Custom CSS tab.
- Copy your widget's URL to the browser source and use the recommended source width/height displayed below.
- Tune in to Rainwave using your browser or media player to play in the background.
The preview will be larger here than on your stream if you use OBS to downscale the size of your image before streaming.